Unsweetened Muesli Recipe
4 1/2 cups
This is how you make a tasty, healthy, sugar free muesli at home with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. It’s so easy to make, and tastes so incredibly good that everyone should try it. It's perfect to make ahead and keep in the kitchen for a quick breakfast or a snack in between meals.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins (or other dried fruit)
- ½ cup almonds, chopped (or other nuts)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Place oats on a baking sheet and toast for 10-15 minutes, until slightly brown. (Keep checking so you don’t burn them.)
- Remove oats from the oven and let them cool down.
- Once cool, combine the oats with raisins and almonds.
- Store in an airtight container.
Other Vegan Recipes You May Like
Flavorful cranberry sauce without any added sugars. Date sweetened only.
The best vegan crepes made with whole wheat flour.
Very sweet and tasty apricot jam without any added sugar. Sweetened with apricots only.
Healthy vegan no added sugar balls. Perfect as a snack or a special treat.