Cauliflower Walnut Bolognese
about 4 cups
You can use this cauliflower walnut bolognese as a meat substitute for a vegan spaghetti bolognese. Simply follow this recipe and then add to your favorite tomato sauce. Heat it through and serve over spaghetti pasta. You can also use this in a taco as a ground beef substitute. If you chop the cauliflower and walnuts small enough, it will look similar to stir fried ground beef. The walnuts give this dish a great crunch and consistency. This is a must try!
- 6 cups of cauliflower, chopped or riced
- 1 ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Add walnuts, cauliflower and all dry spices into a bowl and stir until everything is well combined.
- Coat a baking sheet with olive oil and spread your mixture evenly on it.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Stir the mixture every 10-15 minutes to avoid burning.
- Let it cool.
Add to your favorite tomato sauce or use in tacos as a meat substitute.
Other Vegan Recipes You May Like
Flavorful cranberry sauce without any added sugars. Date sweetened only.
The best vegan crepes made with whole wheat flour.
Very sweet and tasty apricot jam without any added sugar. Sweetened with apricots only.
Healthy vegan no added sugar balls. Perfect as a snack or a special treat.